Baroda Mobi Kenya is the Mobile Banking facility provided to you by Bank of Baroda (Kenya) Ltd. Using this facility, you will be able to access various services provided by the Bank from the comfort of your office/home using your own Mobile phone. The app can be downloaded from Google Play Store for android users and App store for Apple users.
- Account Balance request
- Mini-statement request
- Utility Bill Payments – Pay KPLC. DSTV, GOTV. Nairobi Water, ZUKU e.t.c
- Funds Transfer to linked and third party accounts within Bank of Baroda (Kenya) Ltd.
- MPESA – Deposit and Withdraw funds from linked and third party accounts within Bank of Baroda (Kenya) Ltd.
- Airtime Purchase – Purchase Safaricom. Airtel. Telkom airtime from linked and third party accounts within Bank of Baroda (Kenya) Ltd.
- Branch locator
How to Register
In order to become a user for Baroda Mobi, the following points have to be considered
- Customer should maintain account with Bank of Baroda (Kenya) Ltd.
- In case of joint account, then operating instructions should be ‘Either or Survivor’, ‘Any one or Survivor’.
- Customer should fill the Mobile Banking form available at Branches with required KYC details
- Customer visits the Playstore / Appstore and search for “BarodaMobi Kenya” under the Publisher Bank of Baroda (Kenya) Ltd. and Installs the app.
- Customer Receives -1- SMS containing the Activation Key (Recreate Key) and an initial mPIN. (login Pin)
- Customer opens the Baroda Mobi Kenya application in his mobile phone and on the initial screen he clicks (Activate). He enters his Mobile Number prefixed with 0 and the Activation Key received in Step 5.
- On the next screen App asks the customer to change the Passwords as per password policy. Customer enter the mPin received in step 5 as Old PIN. Customer then enters his choice of 4 digit Login PIN twice.
- Upon successful login customer will be able to use and enjoy the features of the app.